Friday 25 March 2011

Did you meet an angel today?


Anne has removed the comments box from her blog so I can't thank her for her lovely post on today's feast of the Annunciation.

Once again, her beautiful writing has struck a chord in me. I especially liked reading about the 2 year old 'angel' she met. Can't say I've experienced such a revelation myself, but I will keep it in mind the next time I'm trying to cope with a toddler meltdown!

You can catch up with Anne and her gentle wisdom here.

4 comments:

Mary N. said...

Yes, Anne is a very gifted writer, I loved that post too! And you can still leave her a comment if you click on the blog post rather than her blog title. Thought you'd like to know that :)

Anne said...

Kee, thank you so much! I'm so glad that my story touched your heart!

Many blessings to you and your family!

Maria said...

She put the box back! You can post :-)

kee said...

Mary, Anne and Maria: Thanks for your comments, ladies! I'll check that out too. God bless you all.