Monday 28 June 2010

ohhhhhhhh

Sad and disturbing news...
but it reminded me how important this prayer is.... and helped me find it after it had fallen down from the fridge.

PRAYER TO SAVE A CHILD FROM ABORTION

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I come to pray for every mother who is

today considering the termination of the life of her unborn child.

Grant her the courage and grace to persevere,

so that the child already living,

will be born safely.

I pray also that those who support, encourage,

promote or perform abortions

may be granted a conversion of mind and heart.

Finally, I pray for all those who have been

hurt by the tragedy of abortion.


Eternal Father, I offer you the most precious Body and Blood,

Soul and Divinity of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ,

in union with the masses celebrated throughout the world today, in

atonement for our sins, and for all the sins of abortion in the

world. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on us

and on the whole world. AMEN

Pray one Our Father....One Hail Mary....One Glory be.

1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Wonderful prayer thank you. Coincidentally, I posted on my Blog, a Pro-Life song authored by a priest which saved more than 20 babies from abortion.

God bless.