Wednesday 19 August 2009

Pearls of Wisdom



Today I must share a lovely reflection about Our Lady on Anne's blog that highlights her role as Jesus' Mum.
In an effort to pray better, I recently bought a little book to help me say the Rosary. I don't say it well or often because usually my mind wanders during the mysteries or I lose count of the Hail Marys, but this handy book helps me on both counts. It's called Two Hundred Pearls of Great Price and it has a little thought for each Hail Mary to guide you through each mystery. I bought it in the bookshop attached to the Augustinian church on O'Connell Street in Limerick while we were looking for a Christening present for a contemporary of Poonch.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Kee, thank you so much for the kind words about my reflection! I am honored by you!